Couple questions on my Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by honeyDutched, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Sorry but theres no way to tell just by its growth pattern. Your plant isn't showing sex yet as far as I can see from the pictures. Give it some more time and I'm sure she will. Also it looks like you have two plants in one pot. If thats the case you really want to put them in their own pots that way the roots don't get tangled up with each other.

2. i was going to put them in there own pots but at this point it seems like there pretty happy with eachother and although they look close cause the leaves are touching the stems are about 10'' apart. now will they only bud in 12/12 or would constant veg eventually spurt buds

3. Get a better picture like this one you took near the tops of the plants. I think I see something in the picture below. In veg they can show preflowers, but they will not bud up fully till you cut the lights 12/12. Well except for autoflowering strains like lowryder which can bud 24 hour lights [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. i cant get any closer for now casue my camera wont zoom in that good with out being blur as hell. in a few days ill repost when they get a little bigger and farther into flowering