couple questions lots of pix

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by smokyeyes, Oct 11, 2008.

1. #1 smokyeyes, Oct 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2008
    ok im growing a random strain 4 weeks old 24 hour light sun light all day and day light flouro at night, its in soil... the problems = spotting and some leaves turning yellowish... i think maybe a nute problem or oer watering for the yellowing but the spotting i dont know, it is my first grow so i dont know so much i have been reading alot though and every body on here helps alot to
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looks healthy enough from what I can see in the pics. A bit stretched, might want to address the light situation (get them closer/stronger). The pots could have another couple of cm of soil added to help with the weak stem caused by the stretching. A fan blowing on the plant will also help the stem thicken up. Other than that I see nothing serious.:cool:

3. Hard to see anything in the pics. Post closer shots of affected leaves and list more details (nute cycle, water & soil info). You havent given us much to work with, besides a few pics

4. stems actually pretty thick but my cat likes to sniff around so i have some string for extra protection it is streched my roommate took my box i was using to lift it closer to the light for a couple days no nutes i im using mg perlight and horse manure mix

[​IMG]