Couple questions about selling stuff on ebay

Discussion in 'General' started by Renkluaf, Nov 30, 2013.

1. I have never sold anything on ebay before, I just had a few questions. When I sell something, how do I go about shipping it? Do I have to have my own box? Or can I bring the object/article to the post office and bam? Also how do I know how much to charge for shipping? When I do sell something, is there any way to get the money tonight? Or do I have to wait the few days to withdraw it from paypal? Thanks in advance.

2. You can take whatever it is to the post office, they can provide all you need to ship. You'd need to go weigh what your selling to get exact shipping unless you do flat rate. You won't get paid until the buyer leaves positive feedback or 21 days after if they don't say crap (unless you provide a tracking number, after I think 3 days of the package being delivered you'll get paid if nothing goes wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You can get access to funds for shipping if you pay online and print the shipping Label.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Jesus that is horribly inconvenient for fast money. Thanks for all of your help miss panic.

Living In a small town sucks because there is not many people to buy my cool shit :(