Couple questions about scrog DWC

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Johhnyblaze44, Nov 11, 2013.

1. #1 Johhnyblaze44, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    Im working on my first grow DWC (link is in the sig) and i plan on doing a scrog. I have a 4x4x7 grow tent and two 5 gallon dwc buckets. Im about 5 weeks into veg and plan on making my scrog this week. I just had a few questions

1. At what height do you start scroging? My plants are about 10 inches tall

2. How would i do my res changes? My only guess would be to just drain out the buckets with the side indicator tube and refill by top feeding the hydoton?

Heres some pics of the plants

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 1) Anytime you want.  I've done it much earlier and had good luck.

2) I would strongly recommend making a free standing screen with four legs.  That way you can just take the screen, plant and bucket lid away all at once when you want to get at the res. I fixed my screen to the walls first time I made one and it really screwed me.  I'd even make 2 separate screens if you have the ability.

3) Your ladies look very happy.

• Like Like x 1
    Thanks man, did you do a scrog for the grow in your sig?

Yeah, the pics are of the whole screen hanging to dry, with 4 plants embedded in it.  It worked out for me, but there were a few problems along the way where it would have been nice to pull the screen & plant away from the res.  Live and learn...