Couple questions about last weeks of flowering.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kwatk0, Oct 10, 2009.

1. #1 kwatk0, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    Ive just got a couple of questions about the last few weeks of flowering.

(Growing Unknown Strain of bag-seed Sativa in soil, 7th week of flowering, guessing that it will be done in 5 more weeks.)

1.) How many weeks prior to harvesting should you stop feeding and how many days before you stop watering?

2. Stop feeding at least 2 weeks before harvest.

Most people, if they go this route, stop watering the last 3-5 days, depending on how ripe the buds are and the watering schedule. Whether or not it makes a difference, I don't know...the thought is that the buds will dry quicker and bulk up if you don't water them, but I dunnoo...

Definitely stop feeding about 2 weeks before harvest though. or your smoke will be fairly harsh.

3. thanks man.

4. Depends on whay you're feeding them. I use molasses and I'll be using it up till I harvest.

5. I've been wanting to get my hands on some molasis, but im not sure what kind is best to get.

6. Any unsulphured molasses will do. Grandma's gold label is ok, there is another kind that's better but I can't recall the name. I know it's in some cheap country looking ass bottle, check your grocery store...or walmart. It's pretty cheap.