Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couple questions about getting my MMJ card.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ninesofine, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So i tore a couple of ligaments in my ankle in high school 5 years ago and they never properly healed(i assume) causing me pain whenever i run.

My questions are...

1. Does it matter that the records are from 5 years ago even though I still get pain?

2. If I do make an appointment with the doctor is it guaranteed that I get my MMJ card?

**I live in Colorado

2. I'm not sure on specific state laws, but your paperwork is a little old...They're most likely going to ask for more recent papers...That being said, You may or may not be given the MMJ recommendation.

3. In California you just go to the mmj doctor and pay them the money. You don't need any records or anything. Call ahead of time to ask.

4. Damn :/ thats what I was thinking was gonna happen. Thanks anyway though.

5. It could be like Cali, call the place....but up in WA you need your papers to be within the last 24 months.

6. I would just call an mmj center and ask. They have a lot more information than you think.

7. The sad thing is many of these doctors just want to make money. This is why you have places giving 30 day licenses to tourists with a passport, and why MMJ laws could go away/be changed in the bear future.

But this is all good news for you. Look up some of the doctors on the Internet. I'm sure you'll hear about somebody who just takes the cash for a RX

8. please review the "do you qualify" sticky thread and if you have further questions ask them in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.