Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couple questions about edibles.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GoldenGinge, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Right, so I have never had edibles myself and am Interested in trying one. I would like some edibles for two different situations:
    1. An upcoming party at the weekend
    2. Just to relax for an hour or two before sleeping at night.

So my first question is, how much weed do you think I'd need to put in said edibles? (bearing in mind this is my first time on edibles and I roughly smoke about 2-3g a week at the moment)

And my second question involves cooking methods:

As I live with my mom currently and at the moment she is all over my shit about smoking weed, (don't know why, she was cool with it before), so naturally I don't want to stink out the whole house with the smell.

I have read on these forums that you don't necessarily have to cook your buds to make a good edible. It just speeds up the process. Is this true? And if that is the case, say I made a firecracker. How long would I have to leave it to get a good edible?(Ideally I'm looking at a time frame of two and a half days).

If I could get any help on this matter that would be great,

2. I would use half o for every half pound to pound of butter..depends if taste is an issue and how high you want to get.