Couple questions about acid before i drop..

Discussion in 'General' started by Michaelheyer, Jan 1, 2007.

1. never done acid b4... jw.. what would u guys compare it to.. and if u had to compare it to weed,salvia or pcp (only drugs ive done).. how would u compare it... and is it intense? ive heard ppl say it is.. and ive heard ppl say its just mellow..stuff flowing into itself and stuff.. and would u recomend it (im a leightweight fyi)

2. I dropped acid last week and it was amazing. As long as you are able to control yourself when your on it, and can keep your thoughts positive (if you start thinking of bad stuff, stuff will turn bad and it can easily go downhill from there), you will have an amazing life changing trip. I would recommend to not do it by yourself the first time, as it will be a hell of alot easier to get a bad trip going because if what you expect is different from what happends, you can start going downhill again. Try to at least have a sitter (someone you really trust, otherwise you will get bad vibes about them). Have fun.

Edit: As far as comparing it to the other drugs, here goes:

Weed: Not really easy to compare- the little mind trips you can get on weed are nothing compaired to the real trip you will have on acid. It's like a weed mind trip amplified times 100 with alot deeper thinking, fast thoughts, thought connectivity, and visuals.

Salvia: Believe it or not salvia, for me, was more intense and weirder then acid. When I tried salvia it was really crazy, and I had a little less control. With Acid, the trip seemed more "normal" and you still have a small grasp of reality.

PCP: Never tried it myself, so I cant speak for that.

3. Salvia is way more intense, but way shorter than acid.

Acid is pretty mild compared to a fullblown Salvia trip.

That doesnt mean you can function completely normal while frying, aslong as you maintain positive thoughts then it should be pretty smooth.

Try to entertain yourself with stuff, like shadows. They look amazing on acid.

4. I tripped quite a bit when I was a kid. Towards the end I just got bored with all of it. You can only take so much of being "stuck" in a mirror or watching walls "breath"!:D It just lasted tooooo damn long. I think it would be SUCH a fun drug if it lasted 3-4 hours. MHO

5. I can honestly say that my two acid trips were among the most important experiences in my life. I would reccommend it to any stable, mature person who is interested in learning more about themselves and the world around them.

Realize there will likely be some points when you are scared shitless, but just tell yourself that its just a drug and you're doing it for a good time and you should be back in a happy place in no time.

Happy Tripping

6. thnx every1 for ur input.. i got so scared on salvia.. and i got past scared on pcp i didnt even care any more about bein scared.. but whats all this i hear about , getting stuck in a trip? every1s sayin that is possible...

7. sounds stupid but how do you know if it's acid? i want to get some for my bday but i'm like stupid when it comes buying it and stuff

8. I've heard of those urban legends where people have gotten "stuck" in a trip. Like the one about the guy who thought he was a glass of orange juice! He was afraid to go anywhere because he thought he might spill or worse yet BREAK!:eek: Anyway, I know people who have tripped hundreds of times and they are obviously not the same, but in no way are they still tripping! I've tripped @20 times, every time with multiple tabs and am doing just fine. This is the kind of stuff you dont want to think about before you drop, it will ruin your experience. Just know that its just a drug and wont last forever. Have fun with it and be safe! YOU WILL LAUGH....ALOT!!!:D

9. hmm I think I might like lsd. When I was on salvia I really didn't find it too scary but the feeling afterwards was horrible. Like I couldn't get my mind or body comfortable no matter what I did. I was wondering if you have a good feeling on lsd like shrooms or do you not even notice. cuz I think I am stable enough to withstand the weird shit.