Couple Q's about my flowering plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dublz, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Ok, now i know some of you are gonna be like omg you dont know the actual week, but yea, my plant is like 4 weeks into flowering...something like that haha i just grow i cant really keep track but i do my best. Anyways, today as i was putting the light on, checkin up onit, to see how things were going, and i also fed/watered it. I noticed, some of the hairs on the buds, have turned redish-orange already. Now, these are more towards the bottom, and middle mostly. So,really im just wondering if this is completely normal and if the rest of the plant is gonna catch up anytime soon? so, i guess its nearing to the end huh folks? YES!!! lol just as i have 3 baby plants on their way, i timed it just right i guess. Yea, well 2 definitley sprouted, 1 that germed i popped in some soil yesterday and now im just waiting for it to sprout as well, so yea. Lemme know what you think tho about the flowering plant, all is welcome. Thanks everyone!!!! peace! Keep burnin it downnnn lol

2. I think you're ok. send pics!

3. If it's in the neighborhood of 4 weeks then you are nowhere near done. Don't judge when a plant is ready by the pistils turning orange-brown, that is not accurate. You need a pocket microscope or jeweler's loupe to look at the trichomes.

4. yea thats true. I know im not near finished...i meant like..i gotta be halfway there right? lol thanks for the info...where could i get a microscope or a jewelers loupe like that anyways?

5. radioshack is what ive heard many many times on here... apparently they have a powerful microscope for about $8 if u live in the usa and yea u are likely about halfway but it depends on what kind of high u want when to harvest

6. if u want more of a indica body high when should u harvest? so u can determine what kind of high it will have, no matter what the strain? thanks any help...:smoking:

7. I think you're OK my friend, i read on here someone who was having the same issues, but it's completly normal with some strains and it'll show signs of harvest time when it's ready. For now it's only half done