Couple of Quick Questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Fallen, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Alright I'm new at this this is my first time growing. so I got my seeds and this is what my freind told me to do.
    1) Stick them in water for 24 hours(did that)
    2) Put them in moist paper towel and in a sealed zip lock bag four 48 hours( to germinate them) Well is it possible to over germinate them?
    I am thinking about growing them outside b/c I live with my dad hes gone half the time but theres no where to stash them in my tiny ass room, any help there? Also what if I cant get ahold of any soil should i jsut plop them in the ground or keep them germinating till ig et soil? (could be week yet since im imobile(lost my liscense). And what do you feed plants?
    Other then that any advice?

2. Yeah that helped a lot but i still confuse don on alot of things like i germinated my seeds for like four days now and one of the roots is like 3 inches long is this abnormal?

3. they're ready to get in soil, RIGHT NOW

4. I knew that man just dont have the soil so im a lil lost and thats not bad that there like over germinated is it?

5. 3 inches???? shit!!!! go dig some soil out your back yard ... get a little plastic cup n fill it n plant that seed .. you will have read not to use soil out the garden but hey its certainly better than no soil at all ... it will only take a day to pop out the soil ... just pop it in your window sil until you get everything sorted and it should last until you get some proper compost etc .. good luck and get that thing planted

6. might be to long if its been four days, i had problems when i waited 3 or 4 days the taproot got all fucked up on the tip and died because it was so long, once you see somthing pop out get that baby in the soil!