Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Couple of questions about the MFLB.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cryptograms, Jul 25, 2013.

1. I'm sure there are many other threads similar to this one but I have some specific questions I want to ask about the MFLB.

First of all, I want to buy the MFLB mainly because of its stealthiness but also because I want to stop smoking everyday and start vaping.

My family is against marijuana and does not know that I smoke. If I get the MFLB, could I vape in my room without leaving a smell? I would hold in hits for as long as I can and leave my ceiling fan on after I finish vaping. If anything I'd probably spray Ozium in my room too. I don't have a window in my room to blow out of, so hopefully the smell would completely disappear like this. Would it?

I also plan on renting a PO box and having it delivered there. Is a 5 x 5.5 inch PO box big enough for the MFLB package if I order it from the official website? I'll probably order it with a Visa giftcard lol I'm really trying not to leave a trace.

I just really want the MFLB because I smoke everyday and I want a stealthier and healthier way to smoke (vape).

Thanks!

2. #2 b1b23, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    Regarding smell, it is almost non-existant compared to that of smoking and you could easily vape in your room. It does leave a very small smell, but it doesn't even smell like weed. I always thought it smelled like popcorn.

3. no not easily but if no one comes in for atleast 5 mins after you're done your fine. ive had my mflb for like a year and live with my parents.

4. I have no clue about vaping but seeing ozium mentioned made me smile. that was a mandatory accessory for years for me. I've never hid much and never used visine but..... I dunno, thanks for making me remember that time in my life.

5. i wouldnt get it shipped to a po box lol thats leaving a trace when you rent the box haha.
    as to the smell if you spray ozium before and after you vape youd be good.

6. First I would like to say that I bought a MFLB for the same reason. My parents are 100% against weed. You can most certainly vape in your room with it without your parents noticing. Me and my friends vaped in a fully packed movie theater with absolutely no problems. I also used to use mine to vape at home on the regular. Also as I'm not sure if the package would fit because the MFLB comes in a nice tin in a soft packing envelelope type thing. I can't get the measurements right now but if you want I can measure it later for you. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me. I am more than willing to help a fellow blade out :)
    .....PAZ E AMOR.....

7. Why should he care about leaving a trace? He is the one renting it so his parents won't know. So who else should he care about finding out given the fact that it is a completely legal item. You can even order one from Amazon.

8. I'll probably order it with a Visa giftcard lol I'm really trying not to leave a trace.
    that is what he said, if hes going through that trouble to not leave a trace i was just saying a po box is a trace. I just have stuff shipped to my house and say its something i ordered for the computer or for my forewheelers, i dont care about leaving a trace though lol. Was simply making a statement.

9. You won't regret buying a MFLB. Had mine for a couple months now, and use it daily. I use it in the bathroom right before jumping in the shower, and in my room after "going to bed" for the evening, . By the time your done your shower, or the morning rolls around, no smell. And it will never fail to get lifted.

10. I'm trying not to leave a trace for my parents to see. I don't care if anybody else sees it, I just don't want it being delivered to my house.

Thanks everyone for the insight! :)