Couple of questions about acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thecrafter, May 11, 2009.

1. I'm thinking of trying acid but have a few questions.

First how much does it cost for one high? I know it varies by location but for the most part I imagine its within the same range. I only weigh 140lbs I don't know if it matters.

Can you built tolerance to it?

Is it safe to do alone for a first timer? I don't have friends so yeah... just plan on doing it in my room and staying in my room (definitely not go outside the house)

How illegal is it? If a cop catches you with one tab

2. #2 Nurbzy, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Well depending on were you live, $2-$13 per hit of acid. It'll only take one tab to get pretty good, 2 to trip your nuts off, 3+ to REALLY trip your nuts off.

Tolerance is possible but fades very quickly (1-3 days i believe)

I wouldn't do it alone, unless you remove every sharp/blunt object in your house and lock anything with stairs that you might fall down.

Its schedule I which means it has no medicinal value thus is highly illegal.

To be honest, if you do it, only do one hit for your first time especially if you do it alone. Or go into woods that are familiar to you, its not a fun indoor drug like weed in my opinion.

www.erowid.org for more information.

3. Hrmm.

So if I want to get really messed up, like in the movies where you start seeing stuff and you believe it's real and such.. how many should I take?

And I kind of have to do it in my room. There is no woods around here, I live in the suburbs and all it is is roads and small sidewalks with houses on the sides

Oh and thanks for the website! Looks really helpful

4. 10-15 per hit, take 2 hits max if it is your first time. Tolerance to LSD bulds very quickly, taking the same dose the next day will have littel/ no effect. complete tolerance to all effects is possible. Tolerance abates quickly, but never resets to absoulute zero, same effects over time can be seen with mdma. It is very safe with the toxic dose being in the gram range, you only take micrograms, usual tab is 100-150 mics. plan ahead, set and setting are most important, paln to be awake for 18 hours after you take the tab, at the least.

5. woo acid tomorrow for me.

Taking EIGHT.

6. you wont get caught...just pop them in your mouth.
    around me its either 10-15$ a hit.
    so itll be about 20-30$ to be good off of it...i recommend 2 hits.
    when i weighed 140 i took 1 hit and the whole time i was like this is pretty fun BUT, i def need more.(it was a really strong hit too) i only had very very slight visuals

7. Hits around here are $8-12. There hasn't been shit here in the past month, though.
    And I'd say take two or three.

8. Share the love, send me 4