Couple of my stories. (long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zerosouls, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Well i signed up a while ago, i now i should be posting a lot more but since i don't grow or know a boat load about weed i just felt like my only contributions could be stories, well of course i had to make some lol.

So i thought i'd share a bit about me first. I'm in grade 12, been toking for about 3.5 years, of course the 1 year when i started was more like a weekend type of deal, everything after that is smoking it everyday, love maryjane to death. Anyways i thought since i have a couple good stories i'd share them, might be long but if your chilling smoking a couple bowls, passing some J's, then it won't be any problem, just pop in some good music and read on.

Alright i decided to start with my weekend. My buddy T was staying over till sunday because he wanted to chill at my house for a bit. Now this guy sleeps over a ton, he's over all the time, on spares, lunch, staying over for something like basketball or whatever. He's a chill dude, although i have to admit and if you met the guy you'd say this to.....He's a fucking dumbass just plain and simple guys, he's got to be the dumbest fuck ever, he doesn't know what common sense is.

Alright, so it was friday and after school ended we wanted to relax and get stoned, well it just happend that my friend T had saved a nice gram joint from the night before. So we waited outside the school for my friend Oz to get get out. After that we headed over to his house, his moms a nurse so she's works quite a lot and wasn't home, it was like 2:30pm and he told us she would be home either around 4pm or 8pm. Anyways chilling at this guys house is pretty damn nice, he's got a wicked fireplace, most of the time has great munchies, just an overall relaxing basement. His moms a christain lady so we had to go out in the garage and smoke it which is fine. It was some pretty damn dank shit, we got fairly high. So it was like 3:00 and we decided to go inside and watch my scarface dvd. After about half an hour of it he told us we had to go chill outside a bit to see if his mom would come home at 4. I left my lighter at Oz's house before and his mom freaked, it sucked he ratted on me but i smoke so it was all good. Anyways were out there just chilling in his garage for a bit and all of a sudden he's like "MY FUCKING MOMS HOME RUN!!" so we just gunned it out there, it felt like i ran so fast it was crazy, we ran behind his backyard, and through his gate. I love that rush you get, it's freaking amazing.

So anyways we just went back to my place and chilled a bit. Well it was like 8pm, and we wanted some more dro. So i check my cash and grabbed ten bucks, i don't like spending my money that much since i only got like 150 left and i don't have a job at the moment, so it sucks a lot but were living so it's not a big deal. Well we head to my dealers house, grab a gram of the same dank shit and head home. We decided to smoke it after we watch the final Edmonton Eskimos game on tv. So i waited for my mom and her boyfriend to head to bed and it's like 2am. I head down to my basement to have a smoke while i wait for my friend who's being a fucking retard thinking we need pillows under our blankets, so he's making so much noise right now just walking over the beds and shit, it was so loud i was expecting my mom to wake up and tell us to shut the fuck up but it didn't happen surprisingly.
    Well my basement is a fucking heap of shit, it's horrible, the basement part is alright but theres so much shit in it like boxes and garbage it's insane. So we head down there at about 2, we grab some air freshaner to spray, my pipe, the weed, lighter and a glass of water to put out the cashed bowls. So we get it going and i hated this so much i mean it's dead silence in the fucking house so we had to be so quiet it was really intense, to top it off i have a little puppy upstairs and if she's alone for a certain amount of time she starts whining a bit or starts to play in the living room. So as i'm smoking my bowl he's standing there entertaining my dog who's standing at the top of my stairs, i mean this looked fucking funny as hell, he's standing there dancing so my dog doesn't start whining and shit, you just had to be there to see it.

Well we get a couple bowls going and it's working out ok, then my moms boyfriend gets up and starts walking around, it sounded like he went to the bathroom but it's hard to tell. So i think were on my 5th bowl, we think there was atleast .3 of a gram left, so we decide to head up stairs because it was way to intense trying to be so quiet.

Well we pack everything back up, i have another smoke, then i grab everything, close the window, go back upstairs and turn off the light. Fucking T decided to turn off all the god damn lights so i was walking stoned, trying to find my room in pitch black, it felt so cool but i was really trying to get back inside my room to just finally relax. So i turn on the bath room light and notice my moms door is open so i was like fuck and just popped in my room, hid all the evidence in my spots and just got into bed when my mom peaks her head in the room and mutters "their sleeping", now being fairly high we found this pretty trippy and decided we'd just take it easy and head to bed.

All in all it sucked, but it was with a buddy so i actually had an ok time. Smoking with good buddies beats smoking alone any day. Plus it didn't turn out that bad. My mom had to go to this place called Minadosa which is like an hour away. Well to say the least my friend T and i had a pretty decent wake and bake ses with the little weed i had.

Yeah it wasn't the greatest start to the weekend, but it's something to talk about. Oh by the way my and my friend JUST spent 5 hours cleaning out my basement so we got it perfect, couch, chair, love seat, it's amazing, were putting a nice stereo down there and we got a 28inch tv i'm going to pay to get fixed, hook it up with cable and it's a fucking wicked toking spot.

Anyways GC, this is my real first opening post, let there be many more to come! Well at this moment this is the first day i have not got high, i did something way worth while though so it was alright, i think i may take a small break of smoking weed but not that long. Alright i'm heading out to have a smoke in my sweet basement than maybe my friend might have some weed on him, so i'll see yeah later, sorry for the damn long post but i hope you guys enjoyed.

Peace :smoking:.

2. common sense would be to smoke that shit outside if your that worried about getting caught. I mean. your all adults, im sure, yet you have to book it out back someones house because his mom came home an hour and a half after you were done smoking?

3. why bother smoking if you can't enjoy it? save your buds till you can i say

4. Well we wanted to smoke after the Eskimo game and my door is WAY to loud to head out, or believe me we'd go, overall it was a good time. It's not a big deal anymore cause my friend T just quit smoking ha. Anyways i got my basement all setup with a little tv and cable so it's alright now.

5. sweet man sounds like fun, i cleand out my lil grage a couple weeks ago and i bought a fooseball table for 25 bux and itlle bee a shit load better once i get like a sofa in there er some shit. well im off to my job interview thing

6. Yes another edmonton person, :hello: i live south of you, its funny, the air is fresher 20 min outa the city

7. That is flat out crazy man! Right before i started to read this i poped in some music, snagged my bong, and got all ready to sit down and read your long story. Then you told me to do that haha, anyways. Just odd, and awesome haha, good read. Peace bro

8. lol that reminds me of one of my bredjrins we call barney he always pulls whiteys and h puked up in my dogs bowl after one hack on a bong lol

9. sounded like a fun time except for the part about having to go to bed right after blazing :devious::p

10. Heh.. Fun story, and basements are the best. I spent a good week rennovating mine and I just recently swept all the broken glass off of the floor and put in another bookshelf.

My mom doesn't care if I smoke...anywhere.. But Tom (Freeloader that lives with us) decided he will make all the rules and gives me shit all the time.. Mother puts him in his place though. When I can smoke again, that basement is going to be a crazy lounge. :p

11. Hehe it sounded like a good idea to smoke a few bowls to that, so i packed a few in the bubbler and had quite a nice read! I remember those days tho, having to be all quiet when it's the middle of the night and everything is dead quiet...funnaaay.

12. awesome. Love basements. Great story, I can relate lol.