Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

couple o questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by All Mighty, Aug 22, 2009.

1. hey everyone just got a few questions:
    1. Will incense cover up the smell well enough in my room when i smoke? id be using a bong should i leave the widnow open any way?
    2. With the bong the water normal smells like weed after iv had a few hits from the bong wats the best way to hide this without like tiping it out straight away if that makes sence?

2. If your trying to hid the fact your smoking in the ouse, i guess your not meant to be, my advice is if your not meat to dont do it, go smoke outside and come home, and i change my bong water session, there is no reason to keep it so just tip that shit away.

3. I'd think you'd have to burn a lot of incense to cover bong hits in a room. And I didn't really understand Q #2. But yes, the water is stinky bong water. Pour it in a plant? Always refresh your water - don't be a lazy stoner :smoking:

4. 1. Depends on how much you smoke, best idea is to blow the smoke out the window and then light the incense, although if u do that everytime u smoke its a tip that you're smoking.

2. the water shouldnt smell much from a couple meters away........just get fresh water every seshion

5. i new somone would say that if ur not ment to then dont, ur not ment to do weed all together but u still do.

with the weed water thing i was just meaning like over night, i change my water for each session

6. sit right next to your open window and put a fan a couple feet away from you blowing on you and out your window. or put the fan in the window blowing out and smoke by the window. the second way works the best though.

7. No, if you feel like smoking weed, you're meant to smoke it, simple as. But if you're living with parents or someone who disagrees with it, you shouldn't smoke/grow in their house. Unless you're paying the bills it's not your say. I'm not trying to sound mean, just pointing out the facts. People who don't respect the privacy and will of others give a bad name to stoners as a whole.

Go out for a "walk" or to meet some friends and smoke. As for the bong, just change the water as often as possible.

Hope this helps :)

8. thats like saying if you feel like killing somone do it, there both illegal, thd whole giving stoners a bad name thing i wont even begin to talk about that... ima go toke

9. are you serious, smoking weed and murder are on two completely different levels, and im prett sure you parents dont want you murdering sombody in your house either...

10. u missed the point

11. Oh, ok, no - the water doesn't smell THAT bad. So I'm all new and stuff, but someone posted something called a doob tube - TP roll with a couple of fabric softner sheets. I bet you could fashion one with a charcoal filter in it somehow. I don't need to hide it *hehe* but think it would be fun to make one anyway.

Make sure you have positive airflow going OUT of the room - not comin' in!! :p

12. Ok.

This is what I do every day, I've never gotten caught and I know it works.

1.) Open up a window and put a fan directly into your window sill, blowing out.

2.) Light incense by your door.

3.) Sit by your window, take bong hits using the 'snapper' method. (no smoke from cherry).

4.) Blow directly into the fan through a sploof (look it up). Blowing DIRECTLY into the fan disperses the smoke instantly - no smoke clouds.

The smoke will rush out the window, being pulled by the fan, and the incense smoke will be the first (and most likely only) thing you smell when you walk through the door.

I use this method every day. I can walk in and out of my room, leave the door open for a brief period, and there is practically NO weed smell what-so-ever.