Coupla quick(ish) questions...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tek, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Hi,

Newbie planning my first grow room (how come I never thought o' growin before!?!? The one thing I spend my money on could be growin away in my basement for free!)

Firstly, how automated can a system be? I wanna be able to spend as little time as possible with it. Gonna be growin in a 3v4v5 ft room (not in hydroponics). And also, any ideas for automatic watering?

Thanks,
    Tom

2. you can be totally auatomated. from lights to fans and yes even watering. Just get a digital timer and you can get self waterers at wallmart
    good luck

3. it can be automated.....but why do you want to spend little time doing it?......i check on mine at least 4 times a day......helps to spot any problems quickly and rectify them......Peace out.....Sid

4. I find it very relaxing to sit with my baby girls. Tek, if you gro outside it is completely automatic.

5. Firstly, would love to tend to the plants, and will do when I have the time, but spending half the year at uni right now.
    And, how easy is growing outside in the uk. Willing to give it a go.

6. better chance of success if you're in England rather than Scotland....lol.......but a good spot is essential........the middle of nowhere but if you walk to your plants.....have a good excuse to go right past them......like take a fishing rod and be heading to a local dam or something.........Peace out......Sid