County

Discussion in 'General' started by CapnRedEye, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Does anyone else enjoy taking county as much as I do? In case you aren't familiar with taking a county, it's where you ride solo, or with friends, out in the county where there's a low five-o count and you've got some badass scenery to look at. Occasionally getting out and enjoying the countryside. It's absolutely amazing.

2. i do it. but i just call call a road sesh. get high listen to good music. cruise thru the backwoods...or mountains...or suburbs. wherever you live.

3. i like doing this because there are some pretty awesome back roads about 5miles from house that go past tons of stripper pits and nature. Lack of gas has been keeping me from it :(

4. It's hard to avoid living so far up north in Wisconsin. Everywhere you go is pretty much the backwoods. hah. So I never had a name for doing so. We'd just hope in a vehicle and smoke and cruise for a while without ever thinking anything special of it.

5. I do. I prefer solo blunt cruises in some nice backwoods places...

Or near the beach, the lowcountry has some nice spots...

6. I used to. East Texas is very beautiful during summer

7. i just go to the coast and do that

8. Down here in the corner of Virginia, we have some great little spots. I'm not sure how we originally got the "county" label. But yeah, no better way to go than a full tank, some smelly dank, and some good tunes for a ride in the countryside.:smoke: