Country growing! = need some questions answered

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Project_DARK, Jul 4, 2008.

1. hey everyone! :smoke:

got a few questions if I may.

first off. Im going to be growing in the woods. I live in an area with Heavy undergrowth, and was wondering if its ok to grow in shady areas?

you see I Weedwacked a ton of paths this summer and far out in the woods I made a growing area. there arte lots of big trees and like I said LOTS of undergrowth. so it shouldnt be TOO hard to grow it there?

also is it worth trying to plant this late? one of my friends did and his are growing fine.

oh! a question about seeds. My friend (the same one as before) his dad has a coffee can full of seeds, but there dry and brown. is that a problem? thats how he grew his plants.

phew! thats a lot of questions!

well thanks to anyone who has help! :smoke:

2. You need 4 hours of direct sunlight minimum to have weed that is any good.

3. yeah. thats what i wanted to hear. the are i have cleared gets more than that.

thanks!

4. starting this late in the year is going to give you little or no harvest unfortunatly. Its about 4 weeks *depending where you live* untill vegative growth stops and flowering beggins thus meening your looking, from sprouting, at 3 weeks growing. I personally wouldnt bother now, but if you want to have a go for fun i cant see why not.
    lightly squeeze the seeds between you fingers and if they pop they are no good, also you can put them in a glass of water, if they sink and grow a root they are good, the ones that float are no good.
    good luck with your grow hope it goes better than i thought!;):smoking: