Countown to a 4:20am smoke session!

Discussion in 'General' started by heyitsmeallen, Mar 24, 2011.

1. its 4:09am here on the East coast of the USA only 11 minutes till i enjoy this nice bowl! anyone else counting down to that 4:20 smoke?!?

2. I'm always up at this time, always chilling smoking osometimes drinking a little bit as well. I always try to take a hit exactly as my clocks say 4:20, however..... probably 5/7 i miss it and see the clock saying 4:21.. so I smile and hit the bowl anyway.
    One day we will catch up on the EAST COAST!!!!

3. by my rules you have a 12 hours grace period for 4:20

4. haha awww well good luck today! 6 more mins :hello:

5. TOKIN DOWN ON 4:20 AM :bongin:

6. Smoking now

Well shit.

7. HAHA was watching the end of my show happened to look at the cable box and guess what time it is!!! I GOT IT TODAY!! twice ;]

8. hit a bowl at 9:20 am in germany, 420 am back in my home.

gonna get mad retarded and fuck up some zombies.

9. woooot!!!

hearofthesun glad to hear your smoking with us!!!

mittens024 i would love to be in germany! thats where most of my heritage comes from

10. germany is cool to visit, living here isnt as fun after 2 years, i miss my home in va in the country. not really a city person. but yea alot of heritage came from germany i thought, but we looked into it and im more dutch then german hahaha.

11. thats funny. my grandma is from Frankfurt. and my grandma and grandpa on the other side are from a small town around the same area. so im pretty sure im german... its funny cause my family is originally from VA as well.. not the country but port norfolk area and suffolk.

12. yea my grandpa was from germany, but then we found out a town in holland was named after his family as well, that the family was from holland before germany. they were knights in the medevil ages.

then on my fathers side we got trees that go back to year 1000 and im related to like all the royalty of europe. if only my great great great times alot grandpa didnt leave and come to the americas i may have been in a palace by now.

13. damn tough break :[ i need to trace my history as far as i can

14. I know how to say "Can I fuck you in the ass?" in german

15. please enlighten us with your wisdom. :D

16. It's: Kann ich fick dich in den arsch?

About to enjoy 4:20.

17. thanks for the info :]

18. here we go again :D

19. LOL anything you say out loud in German sounds angry.

20. I say as long as you hit it in the 20's you're golden.

4:24, 4:27, etc. are all okay.

Cmon, you can't expect stoners to be on time now can you?