Counterfeit Volcano?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Lon, Feb 14, 2014.

1. My buddies Volcano looks like mine until you get close.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392396465.927897.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392396493.420156.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392396521.459968.jpg

2. Does it still work well? The real one is a little too expensive in my opinion. And I wouldn't buy a knock off anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. What the hell is that on the bottom?

Where did he get it?

I think my brother in law has a fake arizer extreme q but it works pretty well. I'm just assuming it's fake because he didn't even know what it was called and he is an ebay addict.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The ring on the top of mine is black, and doesn't look as rounded as the one in your picture, but it could just be the picture. Like above, not sure what is going on with the bottom though, I've never seen anything like that. 

5. #5 Lon, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    The stainless steel body looks the same but it lacks the approval stickers on the back. No vent or filter on the bottom. Makes lots of vapour but the temperature setting doesn't seem to change much.
    Definitely not a real volcano. Picked up in London Ontario. Not sure what he paid for it but seemed surprised when I told him what I paid for mine ( which is a legit model). Didn't have the heart to tell him it's a fake. MSG me if you want the name of the shop.