Counterfeit Vape Cartridges

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by BrewsnWeed666, Dec 6, 2020.

1. I watched this on Vice the other day so thought I'd post it incase anyone hadn't seen it/needs help with fake carts:confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Nevada is flooded with non dispensary vape cartridges from people coming in from Cali claiming that they work at a place that makes MJ cartridges and offering the cartridges at about Half price ..

What I have noticed is they don't get me as high , but I am old school and prefer the weed i grow .
    I am not really into vape pens as much as smoking joints ..

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Yes. They cut them with vit E and "all natural" terps. Yes, even the raw non flavor has some funky added terps.

I love carts for a tune-up in the middle of walmart. I love cropdusting people with cannabis.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's sad to say, but even the dispensaries are selling watered down carts. They all sell distillate carts with cutting agents and add Terps for that "authentic" flavor. Very few companies offer real deal 100% full spectrum cannabis extract carts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Carts got a bad name last year when Mr Extractor (Andrew something) was putting Vitamin E Acetate in as a cutting agent and killed a bunch of people. After that, a lot of users never went back to carts. On the the hand the news had things so fucked up that they were blaming e-cigs so a lot of people never heard the truth about all those cart deaths.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I only use ones I make myself from concentrates

the ones on the street, you can tell so easily and just don’t pack any punch at all.

any good cart, taking a long pull at 3.3v or 7.5/8 watts should make anybody hi

I don’t care if u dab all the time

• Like Like x 2
  7. That'd be the shit to have the knowledge to make your own weed vape juice. Want to point me in a direction?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I stopped using carts for the most part and just use concentrate on a portable vape now... Much less stressful than worrying about the quality of what I get.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Have u ever tried to make concentrate?? Any type of it??

quik wash iso (look it up, can’t do too much on fone)

u could press rosin, winterize it, etc.

But make ur shatter or whatever.........has to be clean enough to vape through a c cell

4 drops of terps n 1 of flavored pg per g is my way

put on whatever hot plate n stir n mix up. Draw with craft 16awg needle n put into carts

u could buy dispensary shatter as well.

before ur making juice good enough to make you ll make 10 batches n have quality all over the place but it takes time.

word of advice.....how ever good ur trim, flower, whatever is will determine how good ur concentrate is.

shitty trim makes black rso, good good flower will make shatter.

using both will land u rso/shatter that won’t dab cuz too many wax fats n lipids in it

• Like Like x 1
  10. I only like carts from dispos. Although you can make them too.

• Like Like x 1
  11. if u can make shatter 4 drops terps will make ur very dispensary like

• Like Like x 1