Counter Strike Global Offensive

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by BlazeLE, Aug 21, 2012.

1. well it officially released today so anyone got it? its awesome but not as fun alone.

steam: BlazeLE

2. i have counter strike source on my steam.
    just recovered my password, stopped using my account like 2 years ago.
    i have cs:source and cod:mw (first one)

3. Waiting for it to come onto xbox

4. me 3. Release date says 8/22 so look for it on xbla market anywhere from 12am to 6am or later.

5. I might check it out.

I played Counter Strike when it was on xbox back in the day. :smoke:

6. Made a thread about this the other day, can't wait to Play it once my pc is finally set up. I was well into source, loves playing that game competitively. Will add you on steam dude Once i'm up and running.

7. Good thing they scratched the cross platform play. PC gamers would be stomping the fucking shit out of consoles.

8. yeah IDK why they would even consider cross platform play. What a ridiculous idea

9. It looks pretty fun, I might get it for xbl

10. same here in like 03 lol

11. been playing for a while now, pretty clear to see between players who have played and have not, esp on xbox version.

12. Got this on my laptop but im really contemplating getting this on either PS3 or 360 cuz i dont play too many games on my laptop

Steam - Cataclysmo2010
    PS3 - Sloopzilla

13. In playing the trial right now and it's pretty fun but I'm not good at all

14. I'll be on this tomorrow, Steam ID: THCemployEE, feel free to shoot me a friend req :smoke:

15. Loving the sawn off shotgun and heavy shotguns :)

steam: deaglefortyfive

yes I know desert eagles are .50 I was young and stupid :p

16. lol its still funny to think of seeing competitive games like cs played on consoles, but i think GO is doing it pretty flawlessly, minus the problems that are happening due to first day problems..
    ie: cant find matches when in a squad with a party member, cant use party/private chat in ANY game mode, not even arms race.. lol I mean i can see it restricted on competitive mode, but other than that i dont really get it, just makes it harder to play and socialize with friends who may not want to play but still want to talk to them

but other than that cs on xbox is not to be fucked with. Been dumpin on kids who clearly dont know standard controls/gameplay of cs. No aim assist, and actually having competent people to play with (in my luck anyways, today atleast) who actually had mics

17. you can change your steam name

18. im on ps3, sammo777 I played this back in the day as well. I loved me some 1.6

19. For sure.

I remember playing a lot back in the day. Was pretty much the first FPS I got into. There were some great 1st-3rd gen CSx players and clans. Whoa, nostalgia. :p

20. well i added a couple of you guys. been having a lot of fun with the game.