Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Countdown!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goodz717, Dec 4, 2008.

1. So the countdown has been a long wait until i can smoke again.

I am down to 11 days December 14 2008 12:00a.m.

And i can finally smoke some sticky icky green shit

2. nice dude! you're almost there!:hello:

you should smoke from 12:00 AM to 04:20 AM!!!:smoke:

3. lol i should gotta start building up a little tolerance im gonna get sooooooo baked its not even gonna b funny (for other yes me no lol)

4. all of my friends are smokin me up and one of them is even giving me his mini-bong lol

5. should i take it easy the first time back or should i go crazy until i get paranoid and bug out lol

6. You should take it easy.

You do afterall want to have a good experience your first time back

7. go crazy dude just do it

8. i do want to take it easy so i can really enjoy it

but....

i feel like to really enjoy it i need to go all out, it is either one of two choices

A. Smoke a blunt throughout the day hit it when im not high then clip it

B. Bake my car out with my girl afterwards put the top down then watch the smoke poof out.

they both sound good any other suggestions?

9. buy a haalf and roll it into blunts, then smoke every single one of them in your car in a single hot box sesh..... then drive around really fast and blow red lights!!!!

but dont actually do that