Countdown...

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Oct 6, 2003.

1. probably his birthday....

2. you guys are soooo wrong... well tomorrow is the last one so you'll just have to wait until then... :D

3. ......lights out?.......i notice that you have a light switch as your av!..........Peace out.........Sid

4. AHA! :D

At least I know I'm closer to knowing!

5. I definitly know what he is speaking about - hahahaha so simple when your not so stoned! And well done switch!

6. i'm still confused. i'll wait i guess... like i have a choice.

7. i really thought something was happening on 1, ill be back

8. im so burnt, i just got it

9. cmon.... when is 1k gonna happen dude. stop keeping us in suspence....

10. dammit man- this was a countdown to the first time in months (and I mean months- a run of bad luck has stopped me getting any weed whatsoever- dealers not being contactable/getting into various types of shit etc.) that I've had proper weed. A friend was supposed to be picking it up from a girl he works with tonight. It was supposed to be really good greenery. But today she's fucking ill. Shit happens.

11. wow i thought it was a countdown to 1000 posts

12. nope dude- for me it was far more exciting than that...
    pity it didn't work out

13. Hey Switchy Boy...I was close, right? ;) LOL!

Sorry it fell through. I'll smoke many bowls just for you. If I had a magic wand, I'd zap you some, too!

14. unless you look at it as a countdown to 1000, then you win/// sort of

15. yay- last night I scored some for the first time in aaages and it was GOOOD (surprising for this town). I rolled a couple of small joints (thought: hmmm- I'm really low on tollerance and this smells hella good- two single skins should do). Got NAILED. Showed everyone my ass... then I smoked the last one. No other smokers there so no one wanted to share but people did come out and talk to me while I was getting stoned...

Hmmm if I could start a poll now:

What should I do with the weed I have left. Reckon I've got just enough for one blunt- do I:
    A) Use that Royal Blunts EZ roll wrap I have (mmmm blueberry flavour)
    B)Break out the glass pipe (which I am going to use for anything that won't go in the blunt or joint if I go for either of those but I mean for like all of it)
    C)Joint it up

I am heading towards the blunt cos I do like a niiice blunt... But I dunno...

16. if you have enough for a blunt and a couple bowls thats you bet...

17. the only thing that beats a nice fat blunt is . . . a nicer fatter blunt. BOOM! go with the blunt dude.