#COUNTDOWN# To Global Financial MELTDOWN

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KoolaidZombies, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #21 how toke weed, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I knew it! The jews!

2. Im sorry im really tired i cant do any logical thinking right now

3. What about them?

Who would fuck with our Military? Be honest.

The Bird Of Prey would devastate anything.

4. If war does break out, it will have been orchestrated, and no one will win.

5. Which is why bureaucrats should have no authority in the military.

6. Yes because countries everywhere are always giving out their military secrets right? Don't underestimate China.

7. Or is it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7xL5Tz7VUk&ob=av3n]Modern Warfare 3 - Trailer OFFICIAL (COD MW3) - YouTube[/ame]

Creepy much? The plot is a Russian takeover of America.

8. I've literally debated a circumstance in which the United States were to go to war with China. This discussion took hours, and lead to the conclusion that in the events that both sides were to stray away from nuclear weapons, the United States would win by sheer brutality. Our Submarines would be able to launch devastating attacks from the coast, and our air force would pummel them.

Of course this is all hypothetical, and unfortunately would never happen.

I do not underestimate them, but at the same time I do have faith that they would not hold a flame to us.

9. #29 how toke weed, Aug 11, 2011
  10. #30 how toke weed, Aug 11, 2011
    Did u factor in the reincarnation of ghengis khan?

11. The problem is you came to your conclusion based on what our military and theirs has declassified to the public.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl37UZvFsz0]Navy - Trident Missile Launch From a Submarine - YouTube[/ame]

Good game.

13. #33 how toke weed, Aug 11, 2011
  14. makes me want to take my money outta the bank.
    and spend it lol

15. Sorry, I don't disagree with what you're saying, and your first post was an interesting read....but.....

Do you really expect COD to make another WWII game?

16. I'm glad that I have plenty of money in the bank

17. The last 3 had nothing to do with WWII. MW MW2 and Black ops.

18. #38 KoolaidZombies, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    #UPDATE#
    Todays Close: Dow +423 Nasdaq +111 S&P +51 Again more huge swings, but don't buy into it.

Today Dow set a record for having four consecutive days of 400 point swings, the first time in over a hundred years! The markets haven't seen this kind of fear since the '08 recession and then the Great Depression. A couple of days ago when the markets rallied like this the next day it tanked again and investors see this. They also see the major resistance, price will have to break through early in the day.

The huge swing today is supported by nothing. The main stream media is saying it was due to the measly 7000 jobs that was added since the last the report... That's good, unemplyment will be back to 5% by the end of 2100! Meanwhile overseas,... short selling(a bet against a stock, bond, currency, ect..) was banned in France, Italy, Spain, and Belgium today, which is the real reson for the U.S. market rally. as the main reason for this global meltdown IS EUROPE.

The European Union was set up to be ticking time bomb from the beginning when they forced all the countries of the EU to adopt the Euro as the single currency. We are seeing the backlash of that now. France is on the verge of being downgraded, several big European banks are on the brink of collapse, U.S trade deficit increase, and that's just some of the news that came out today.

This really is incredible people, while you're in your little bubble the world is on the vergw of complete chaos...

19. Thanks for putting this out there. More people need to know. Have you read ruled by secrecy: by Jim Marrs. It was written in 2001 and explains everything and more, he basically predicted everything that has happened. Which is scary if u have read the book and know what I mean.

20. God dammit. The US needs to hold its shit together long enough so I can get out of college and move to Canada. If there's one place that'll still be standing, unscathed, after a WWIII/NWO, it's Canada.