Countdown clock

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by jmick, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, I can live with the Ad banner, but the countdown clock? :(

2. What are you going on about?

3. Top of the page a clock counting down days, hours, minutes and seconds until the 4th of July sale ends. I assume everyone sees it?

4. Oh...What of it?

5. Being a paid member I don't normally see the ad banner at page top. It's a perk you get with paid membership, like access to Nirvana...I find it annoying, since I paid to not have to see it.

6. More so than the ad itself, I find it disheartening that they decided to change their policy of no ads for paid members when just a bit ago people were being told to buy a membership if they wanted to get rid of the ads...

So I guess no ads for paid members is a thing of the past...

I'd be pissed as hell right now if I'd bought a membership just to avoid ads...

7. Seems like we went through this a few months ago when they were having a sale. Maybe they'll hide it again when the sale's over. Like I said in my op the ad I can live with for a while, the clock is another story, oh well.....:(

8. The only part about the countdown that bothers me is that all I see is the digits below one another (no days, hours, minutes, seconds beside the number), when it could very easily be all on the same line.
    But since I'm already in the habit of pressing the "page down" button to scroll down faster to get to where I need, it could be a lot worse *shrug*

9. It looks shit :bolt:

10. They had the same problem for the last sale, didn't fix it then, prolly wont now.

11. Live with it..... you'll have the countdown to see when you're put out of your misery ;)

SJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.