Council of Europe demands truth on CIA 'black sites'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Council of Europe demands truth on CIA 'black sites' - CNN.com

Lets get Ron Paul into office so we can end this CIA bullshit.

2. The CIA will end Ron Paul before Ron Paul can end the CIA

3. Ya know, I was thinking about that since pretty much everyone who has been as outspoken as Ron Paul has "mysteriously" died or been murdered...

The reason I think it won't happen: mutually assured destruction.

4. they'll get away with it if they want, if not they'll kill whoever is supporting armed conflict. you will loose every right, and your life.

5. I worry about that too. It's pretty clear RP is being ignored by the MSM, as best they can, and there's no way the current administration will allow a man like RP, with such radical & fair policies to ever enter the oval office because he will try to destroy everything they've worked for for all of these decades.

So their either off him or not allow him to become Prez, unless a miracle happens.

6. the way i see it, their first step is having corporate media totally ignoring him and making him out to be a fool, if that doesn't work..sabotoging the GOP primary is very possible i think, and if somehow they don't do that, they'd certainly do it in the real vote, but if not, assassination, and they'd make it look natural.

7. all very unnerving.

Whats funny is, they've done a good job keeping all this scary stuff away from our doorstep.

What will your reactions be when it does, reach us

8. They can claim they keep Mars from leaving it's orbit and invading Earths space...dosn't mean it did, can, would, could, happen...spooks claiming they are saving us from the boogeymen only the spooks can see, sounds like a bad movie.

I wouldn't hold faith in anything the CIA claims it did/didn't do, same as congress/senate...it's their jobs to be the best liars/deceivers/killers of the country...and they do their jobs well, at OUR expense.

9. We need a tax exemption for conscientious objectors. I don't want to pay for this shady bullshit.