Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

couldnt taste the weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, May 17, 2010.

1. yea. its so strange. i know how when ur smoking weed has a taste. like sometimes it tastes sharp or sometimes citusy (sorry if thats not a word) or sometime sweet.
    but the weed i smoked today didnt taste like ANYTHING. it tasted like oxygen or just plain gas/smoke. like i still coughed a bit but it wasnt super harsh.
    idk maybe its cuz my nose is all congested but i dont think thats a reason. or maybe cuz ive been drinking tea and vodka today (i lost my voice from screaming at a concert. yea smarti know).
    has this ever happeded to u?
    am i even making sense?sorry im really high right now :hello::smoking::):):):):p:cool::eek::eek:

2. well if ur high that rules out fake weed, ive had fake weed and it didnt have a strong taste like real bud.

it could be that you are congested, when i am i can taste the weed, just not to the full extent. idk about the tea and vodka, i dont drink.

3. most of your taste buds are located in your nose. I would bet that's you're issue

4. hell yeah dude your from NC. but i know what you mean, but I'm pretty sure that its because you have some congestion

5. I smoke dank and for some reason i can never taste anything except plain smoke :p

6. this is it. my sense of smell is horrible. when i buy weed and the dealer or my friends tell me to smell how good it is, i can't smell it. and i cant taste the smoke either, same thing with cigarettes. it's a gift and a curse

7. next time you smoke with a congested nose, try to exhale thru your nose a bit and you'll get a little bit of the taste...