Couldn't cum when I lost my virginity

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by UprightCitizen, Mar 21, 2012.

1. The thing is I wasn't even nervous. I was fucking stoked. If there was nervousness (Which I'm sure there was, it's your human reaction) it was all subconscious. Again I'm surprised that so many people share this experience haha. I really thought that it was just some weird thing that happened to only me. Interesting...

2. It depends on what positions you do like if you go doggy you will cum in less than 5 minutes guaranteed every time because you get faster n more strokes in and the position is just awesome. When I lost my virginity I fucked this slut missionary in her room for like 30 minutes and I never came. After a while she just pulled out yanked my condom off and started sucking.....That did the job pretty quick lol.

3. i still have yet to cum from sex. but i can finish myself off in under 5... the fuck is wrong with me?

4. #24 JamestheFreak, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    It means you're gay.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

5. My first time was in a bed at my neighbors house while his parents were out of town. I had drank a little bit beforehand but wasn't drunk. I had also smoked multiple cigarettes. Fucked for about an hour and then just stopped because I had to get another condom and when I got one I was flaccid and couldn't get it up again. Kinda sucked. Thought I was alone. Next time went a lot better ha

6. nah, i get horny as fuck around girls. first time, i got interrupted by a knock on the door, second time my roommate was in the room and i was getting back at him for fucking when i was in the room, third time we stopped cause the condom broke... once you go magnum you literally cant go back. in all honesty, i didnt start having sex until freshman year of college, and i think i desensitized my dick from jerkin it too much. not trying to be crude but i think thats what happened.

7. You should try gay sex though, you might cum instantly in a guy's ass.

8. Sounds like a reasonable suggestion.

9. think im good though. you can go for it though man, no ones stopping you!

10. Is that an offer? :ey:

11. I'm down if hes out.

12. Disrepect come on KSR what if they are gay? Being gay is disrepectful? Seemed like a legit respose to me..:confused: What if he said homosexual:rolleyes:

13. oh damn, i was in no way trying to get him banned. is it a perm or temp?

14. Yeah, I agree with you. There is nothing disrespectful about being gay. I'd get with a sexy lady if I had the chance and wasn't so shy.

15. All he does is pop in and post self demeaning penis posts.

16. Wtf dat crazy Foo James actually got banned.sucks man

17. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. ive have sex a few dz. times and have NEVER came. not once. I think something happened when i was little where i lost nerves or something?? I've tryed everything too, except anal. doggie, on top, on bottom, from the side, standing on the side of the bed, everything.. Oh i can spank it fine thoughts weird. I just need a really frail bitch. i mean its not like im small or anything all the girls i've been with have said i was the biggest lol. I dont really feel blow jobs either its extremly weird. like i've had to ask them if they were using tongue even. Idk i had always just accepted that i would please my partner to my fullest extent instead. or maybe its my bodies way of not allowing my mind to become attached to another person.( epiphany?). I even had a girl say she wanted to swallow, and i couldnt get it so i just started spanking it next to her and well that didnt even work. hahah i feel like they all take it personally too because well chances are if their puss was the size of a pin hole i could get my nut. but thats besides the point lol.

cliffnotes: cant cum. crys at night. alone. forever.

18. ive learned to just spank it whenever you arent inside of her, then when your about to come either go in, or just when she cums, jerk off onto her haha. my last girlfriend i told her about me not being able to cum from sex, she challenged me and tried her best for a while, after it didnt work, she "modeled" for me *giggity*

19. Are you uncircumsized? If so do you have a tight foreskin? If you do this is probably why you cant cum and why you dont feel bj's. I have this problem and my head has never been fully exposed. But with time it stretches more and more.

20. what?? i wish i didnt cum my first time!

fuck bitch got on top off me and i came within 30 seconds and it was fucking amazing/embarassing at the same time