Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could you rate my weed ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Jun 29, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    First time buying from this guy and it looks better than my old dealers stuff. 1-10 & would you smoke ?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 6, I might smoke it if I was with friends

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

3. Ahhh another pick up !

4. I can tell its a Sativa, and looks great for a dealer. Looks average if it was a dispensary pickup. 6/10

5. That's great, I love sativas but never get them since it's a dealer haha! How can you tell it's a sativa? Thanks btw

6. 6.4/10

Go smashbros on that sticky icky till you reach all the way up!

Sativa type of nug so Mario kart might be hella fun to go with racing visuals
    :volcano:

7. Do you think the entire stash is sativa then ? It's the biggest nug by far but I bought a quarter ounce.

8. Well i doubt you would get a mixed grab bag of different strains. Judging by the way the cola is vertical like that, it is definitely more of a Sativa growth. Indicas tend to be more middle-out type of growth in a bushy "fox-tail" fashion, as Gil from weedmaps would say. But no plant is 100% of one or the other just mostly sativa in this instance.

9. Man that's awesome ! Can't wait to smoke it haha, and yea I wasn't thinking I would get a mixed bag either, he's just never given me sativas lol. This is the rest of the stash, if it helps determine sativa or indica
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. I'm really interested in wether it's sativa lol

11. The smell is less pungent than other bags I've gotten. That's the first thing I've noticed. Also it smells more like a natural flower rather than skunky like my last stuff.

12. It's a sativa, Billy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Just smoke it, and you tell us.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Probably won't be able to smoke it for another week. I will though.

15. Currently high on it right now. My eyes are red and dry as shit, also extreme munchies. Music sounds good. Havnt interacted with anyone yet. My bodies extremely vegetative right now on bed. Feeling good. Got baked as fuck

• Like Like x 2
  16. sounds like ya got what ya paid for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk