could you quit?

Discussion in 'General' started by stealthgrower, Jun 22, 2009.

1. #1 stealthgrower, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    i love smoking weed, but i could quit very easily. i only smoke on the weekends for the most part. if i had enough weed to smoke everyday i probably would, but i am fine with only smoking occasionally. if i quit i would miss weed, but it wouldn't really matter.

so for everyone else on here, how often do you smoke? would you be able to quit? and what would it take for you to be abel to quit?

EDIT: added a poll

2. easily...im having a hard time quiting drinking..

weed doesnt compare.

3. no i probably could not cold turkey

4. The answer is no I couldn't quit lol... I've tried, and I just can't be sober all day. I love taking a few rips after work.

5. well I've tried and failed. Yesterday I found a bag with a bible in it, there was a church donation envelope with 8 bucks with it. I threw the bag and bible away and bought weed with the money. That's an addict:rolleyes:

6. yeah i quit for the past 3 months pretty easily but i had 2 haha if i had no reason to quit then i wouldnt but if i had to its easy

7. no. i think the answer would be yes, if i had incentive. but quitting cold turkey, for no reason.. couldn't do it. i need this shit to keep me going.. its something to look forward to. Like a beer after work.

8. QFT +rep

9. Well ive been on a mandatory T-break, because i lost contact with any local dealers.

But my choice, yes i could quit smoking.

But would i want to just for no reason hell no.

10. That's some shit you go to hell for

11. I smoke weed multiple times every day and I don't think that I am "addicted". I take T-breaks and its easy. Sure I think about weed all the time and wish I had some when I am on those T-breaks but its only because I know I am going to start again.

12. only if you believe in that shit

13. If I had a legit reason like quitting for a job or something then yes, quitting would suck but is very possible. On the other hand, quitting just for the sake is still possible but I wouldnt do it.

14. I know I felt bad as hell(no pun intended) when I did it but I just got laid off and have no money. I literally felt like a lost my soul, probably did. desperate times call for.....

15. On the spot, alcohol is a diff story though.

16. that's why i asked what it would take for you to quit?
    like if you had a job you needed to quit for, or if someone offered money, etc.

17. I quit cold turkey more than a year ago, wasn´t really that hard.

Ciggies were the real problem.

18. i could quit weed in an instant if i had to.

19. i smoke every day and my parents told me to stop to get a job but i can't. they think i stopped though. it's just torture having to go through a whole day straight, i love being high

20. I couldnt quit cold turkey. but if I slowly stopped, I could..:eek: