Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could you guys tell me what i may have smoked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by budsy11, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Hi, I'm new to grasscity forums, and this seemed like the most reasonable section to post this in.

Here's the details on the marijuana I was sold (summary below):
    A while ago, my dealer was very close to getting busted so he stopped selling, leaving me with no dealer. I went to a friend of a friend who had been known to sell marijuana, mushrooms, and very possibly other drugs that I am unaware of. I bought a teen of weed from her (very uneducated about strains at the time I didn't bother to ask what kind). It was really dank, I only had to take one bong rip to get high, two to get stoned. This one had a very skunky smell to it, and tasted horrible. At first I thought it was mids due to the skunky smell, but it had a lack of stems and seeds. The friend who referred me to the dealer told me it was "its own strain and had nothing to do with mids." Around this time I started developing horrible anxiety and didn't associate it with the weed at all, although now I believe this stuff fucked me up bad. I was dumb and uneducated. I kept buying from her as my anxiety worsened. Eventually, she sold me what she said was "the same stuff" although this stuff had a minty smell to it along with skunky. I took one bong rip and I was okay for the first 5 minutes. Then things got bad. I had the worst freak out of my life. I mildly hallucinated (specifically the walls were moving and everything was wavey, not I talked to animals or anything). I was so confused, none of the weed had ever been grinded and I don't think it was k2 or anything like that. I came down after about 2 hours and for weeks after I stopped toking, and I didn't feel like myself at all. I started having panic attacks on a regular basis. After a few months everything was back to normal and I haven't toked since the incident (about 8 months ago). Also, as a female, it really affected my hormones and I had to go on birth control to regulate my cycle, as did a few of my female friends who smoked the same weed as me.

Here's the summary as I understand the story above is quite long:

I got sold some dank weed, smelled skunky but wasn't mids, caused me anxiety, got sold even danker weed with a SLIGHTLY different smell and taste (minty and skunky), freaked out and had panic attacks, afraid to smoke since then.

Anyways, here are my questions:

Is it dangerous for me to smoke a different strain now, and will it bring back the same panic I had from the last trip? Do you guys know what strain this was? Could the weed possibly have been laced with something?

These questions have been looming around my brain since the incident and any type of answer would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much guys :smoke:

2. I think you may have smoked weed

I'd advise smoking less, or if you keep getting panic attacks, then maybe smoking isn't for you, or you aren't smoking with the right set and setting

3. uuuuuhhhh whaaaaaaa?

4. Just smoke a little less

5. yeah smoke a little less till you get used to it

6. heres what you smoked man: marijuana lol. believe it or not, marijuana can be a hallucinogenic. (mild of course.) and it seems that when you get paranoid, it seems to intensify the sensation to crazy amounts. I had one really bad freakout when i first started smoking. literally only .6 of medical marijuana and i was freaking out man haha. I already suffered from anxiety, and trust me it didn't make it much worse. i saw different colors in the air, and my world was spinning. i thought a plain night was literally a carnival, mad crazy. This was almost 11 month ago though, and im smoking still today. Heres what i did:

take a break from smoking until YOU'RE ready. Dont let others pressure you into it. when you start smoking again, dont hit a bong dude haha, smoke a bowl or a joint. Much milder high, and you can enjoy yourself more. You'll build a natural tolerance to thc, and the whole idea of being high in itself once you start smoking a bit more each time. Never do more than you want to, weed is not about getting pressured into do shit, weed is about chilling and having a great experience. I hope that what happens to me that night never happens to anyone else. Anyway, once/if you ever get back into it, stop buying off that chick too haha. smoke with your friends, and then eventually get from their dealer. At this point now, what i do is buy quaters, sell some of it out, and smoke the rest. I have my own bubbler, and sometimes ill even smoke by myself. I enjoy marijuana a ton now, and as i said a tolerance WILL build up. I could take literaly 10 bong rips and i still don't experience anything close to what happened that night.

Hope this helps!

P.S. remember that although a TON of people do enjoy weed, if you keep getting paranoid even after my advice, weed honestly may just not be for you. But the fact that you have smoked before this dealer and are now getting paranoid, sounds like a psychological thing.

Happy toking.

7. Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for! :)