Could you grow a plant with this??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Chopsmoker420, Jan 6, 2013.

1. It would make a fairly decent light for 1/2 plants during the 18-6 - for 12-12 you'd need two extra of the 2700k ones IMO

2. So I couldn't use it from start to finish?

3. you could but the flowers would mature very slowly and the bud to leaf ratio would be a lot more leaves than bud - also the far reds are the colours that are primarily responsible for the oil/wax production - which means the odour and flavour of the bud would be low.

The plant will grow though - so dont let me put you off

get your plant growing under that while you find another red bulb - you'l have a good month or two of vegative growth where the plant will be happy enough with that bulb alone -

check this vid - if you have time -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT1hry-F_Zg]How to grow like a pro - YouTube[/ame]

4. Ok thank you!!!! Whats the best website I could order seeds to the USA?

5. I live in the UK i'm afraid so i'm not the best person to ask on that subject.

6. Attitude seeds bank is pretty respected. In fact I just placed an order today. They are running their monthly special right now until the 7th. They always give out great freebies with your order. I recommend paying for the guarantee.