Could you date someone that didn't smoke?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by afieldofdreams, Jul 7, 2016.

1. what if that person doesn't mind it?

2. Of course. As long as she's cool I could care less if she gets high.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Long as she doesn't nag

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yep . More for me :D

• Like Like x 6
  5. I could..

But it's just far more appealing to have a chick that puffs :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Everybody in the world doesn't make every decision based on MJ. LOL If you're picking a partner for a relationship, I would hope you would go a bit deeper than that at first. TWW

• Like Like x 4
  7. Only if she cleans my bong

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  8. yes, i see no problem in it, but he/she has no right to forbid me to smoke

• Like Like x 1
  9. My wife doesn't smoke nor does she care less if I do.

She helps me trim though :)

J

• Like Like x 3
  10. Not me...ive tried it b4 couple times..specialy growing it too...

11. My wife doesn't smoke but she's not exactly open arms with it either. I hardly smoke because she's not chill about it (and I have too busy a family life) but I love to grow it.

12. my ex hated it but was tolerant of it to an extent, still got on my nerves tho with the under hand comments and sly digs she would drop. She got binned

• Like Like x 2
  13. I'm with someone who doesn't smoke, well he will but it's very rare. Like once or twice a year, as compared to me who smokes several times a day. Been with him for 15 years. He doesn't mind, he buys it for me. It's funny, early in the relationship, if he would screw up he would bring me a bag instead of flowers or chocolate.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. if she or he can accept me for who i am i can accept them for who they are so yes easily

15. short answer: no

• Like Like x 1
  16. They don't have to, but they have to be ok with it. I take it medically, sometimes several times a day. At least morning and bedtime.

I'd love if they smoke with me sometimes. Just because I've never been in a relationship with someone who smoked with me.

17. I mean if she'll let me beat the pussy up while I'm high it'll still work out.

18. Tried it, failed miserably.

19. two of the ladies i've dated have smoked with me, one fairly regularly until she wanted me to stop, and the other is the one i'm currently in a relationship with. she will occasionally take a hit or two in order to taste the different strains i grow.