Could you be so kind to help me please?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Spage, Feb 22, 2003.

1. I was thinking of growing about 2 plants and i was curious to see if this is enough room to grow. the space is 28" high and 22" deep. id seal off the whole thing and have a tube going from the little cubby out the window with a fan doing its thing. Im going to completely clean that place up so dont worry about that shit inside it now.

Attached Files:

2. Nope, probably not...what's with the trend everyone has of not having enough height to work with?

3. well i might have to make some mods to it then, well how much more height will i need, im geussing a good foot or so, il just take that tably and move it higher, itl take some work but i think i can do it. im only planning on planting 2 plants at most.

thanks for helpin out.

4. I reckon that with another foot or so you could probably just about get away with it. You will most certainly have to train the plants horizontally during flowering, also with the small space you will be limited to using fluoros as the heat generated by hps or mh would be beyond what the plants could handle.

Grasscity Deals Near You