Could you be a spaceman?

Discussion in 'General' started by blazer12345, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Like if you could would you want to be a spaceman? I would but I reckon being cramped in a space station for ages would make me go mad like the lack of freedom

2. Yeah I'd probably loose it in there. And if I ever had to go outside the station and float around for some reason, idk like to fix something, I'd probably shit myself. As cool and fun as it sounds in theory to float around in space, the thought of literally nothing being around you for thousands of miles creeps me out. One small thing and you're done. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. it would be an amazing experience for sure. looking back on earth from way up there must be crazy.

4. i bet they have to hire people of a certain personality being stuck with same few people would make you mad too

5. yeah it's no good if someone snaps. then they'll be fucked. i think they get all sorts of tests both physically and mentally before they get to go.

6. Far too much math involved for me to comprehend. I'd wind up getting someone killed, so no thanks, Jeff.

7. Only if they gave me tons of illicit drugs to take in case anything went wrong.

8. I'm a football playing king in space Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. I'd love to experience being on the Space Station at least once, I bet it would be amazing.

10. Only if Sandra Bullock is there.

11. Nah,space creeps me out.