Could weed really be causing my dizziness?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Apu, Nov 15, 2011.

1. hows your blood pressure?

2. I do not know the exact measurements I can find out if its important, I had it tested at the doctors he said it was fine my mother who is a personal carer has her own kit and has tested me multiple times after dizzy spells and my blood pressure was fine but my pulse rose every time. But! I do get dizzy when sitting/standing sometimes and when leaving a hot shower every time .

3. How is my post a free bump

4. #24 Apu, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Not you mate, The joker commenting on how I arranged TLDR.

To be clear the second bump is my free excuse to post again hehe.

5. ok... thats odd about the shower thing. but if your BP is fairly normal then nevermind, i was thinking you might have hypotension but not all the symptoms match up... it was worth a try though!

best of luck

6. Hi Apu...came looking for info about laws in australiia...couldn't find any thread of yours btw, but did find this.

Did your GP talk about vertigo? Surely, must have.

If not, sack your GP.

And FYI I know 2 people with vertigo and one (a hippie) controls it with rest and diet, the other controls with rest and motion sickness tablets. Both didn't know what the fuck was going on for ages and only started getting on top of it when they went to see a physiotherapist.

Good luck!

7. He mentioned it very briefly(Well actually I mentioned it to him) checked my ears and throat said "There is no wax build up" and that was the end of the vertigo conversation.

Sorry about my other post I meant it is easy to find on the web not here, As you see nobody posts on new advances in Australian MJ Law, So I stopped making threads here.

8. Nah, np. I see what you mean about the lack of interest in aust. laws. Bizarre. Personally I'm very interested.

Found a vertigo forum (of course there is such a thing!)...wouldn't be too hard to cut and paste your original post there:

Dizziness / Vertigo Message Board & Forum Discussions - HealthBoards

Just a thought! This i do know: some things (eg MS) are really hard to diagnose and there are lots of people who spend years - decades - with a mystery disease, not knowing what is going on...the only answer is to see lots of different doctors.

Good luck man!

9. Get a symptom for 6 months. Don't change a thing about lifestyle.
    ^^^^^^Bad Plan^^^^^^

Go to a doctor, and try stopping.

Possible explanations:
    Anandamide deficiency.
    Hypoxia.
    Other stuff that I don't know about. :laughing:

Get a legitimate opinion and, if your habit risks your health in a serious manner, stop smoking cannabis (and tobacco...stop tobacco regardless)

Other than that, keep trucking.

[​IMG]