Could we make an exception for Kava?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by HeaDiEs RusH, Nov 1, 2012.

1. I know its technically an "other" drug, but I think it kind of falls under the same category as caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco in the sense that it's perfectly legal (in most places), it's relatively mild, it's been used for thousands of years, and it's pretty harmless when used properly.

I know some countries banned it because of worries about liver damage, but it's now known that the liver damage was caused by companies using the wrong part of the plant for their pills; i.e. you're only supposed to use the roots. Also, it's unregulated in the US, which is more or less the first world standard when it comes to drug laws.

I realize that Kava probably can't be included because of how people will inevitably say, "If Kava's allowed, then why can't X also be allowed?" Regardless, I still thought it might be worth it to ask because I really would like to have some people to talk about Kava with and GC is my go to forum for anything that's within the guidelines.:p

Oh well, maybe some mods will see this, mull it over a bit, and then I'll be able to talk about Kava 5 years from now. Until then, dammit.

Side note: I apologize if I've stretched the rules too far with this post. I won't be offended if this gets deleted for that reason, not that any mod should care anyway.:D

2. Answered your own question hahaha