Could Trump Defect?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by WildRoseToker, Jun 5, 2020.

1. They are probably dressed as civilians, throwing bricks, burning buildings and looting...

2. Ask your doc, I'm sure he'll do it for you.

3. Screenshot_2020-06-13-06-30-46-1.png
    The Department of Justice would beg to differ.

4. Differ over what exactly?

5. True, they are there and I would think would be the next step if the state police don’t answer.
    Problem being we have the mayor saying it’s a summer of love and this is always been the way for this part of town. I’m sorry I have family in Seattle and Portland, I lived in both, my mom flys Across country to take care of my sons great grandma twice a year over there. Yes there is some wanky type people, over flow fruits and nuts from Cali, but the majority of that state is red and has firearms to back it. When will the patriots stand up? Supposedly the hells angels and mongoloids are heading together with a truce to take them out.... can’t wait! Live stream that ish!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Russian angle. Trump has more ties to Russia than the grudge he holds against telling the truth lol. What Russian angle was debunked that you're talking about?

7. I was talking about The Russian Collusion Conspiracy Theory. Totally debunked by Mueller and his team of Trump hating lawyers and investigators. Let me guess, you think 9/11 was an inside job, right?

8. #68 ChiefRunningPhist, Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Well they did collude with Russia, the report revealed they were ignorant of who they were colluding with. Lol and no I don't think 9/11 was an inside job. Whered that come from?

9. I was just guessing. I figured since you like conspiracy theories. I'm happy to have been wrong. We'll disagree about what the Mueller report discovered.

10. #70 ChiefRunningPhist, Jun 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    What are you talking about? I value facts and unbiased interpretations of the data. I'm not a conspiracy theory guy, I think you have me confused.

11. The active duty military only advised and provided equipment.
    Documents on Waco Point To a Close Commando Role.

The heavily censored documents do not show that the military took an active part in the siege and F.B.I. officials have long acknowledged that the military assisted the law enforcement agency. Today, John Collingwood, an F.B.I. spokesman, said, ''The Department of Defense played no operational role at Waco

:smoke:

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. What's the situation with the strange orange one anyway? Is it looking like he's gonna win again?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Exactly

14. i'm not sure. if the election was this week probably not. if all situations in the US dont improve by Nov probably not.

jmo.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Trumps in the 30%'s, Biden doesn't ignite the base. Too bad Bernies not in it right now.

• Agree Agree x 1