Could this kill me?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ACaveman, May 4, 2010.

1. Long story short, took a screw in bowl and wrapped it in electric tape to fit in a bottle for a gravity bong. Electric tape wont emit fumes or something if it gets too hot or is in direct contact with fire will it?

2. Yes, it will.

3. I thought gravity bongs were so easy ACaveman could do it..LOL

• Like Like x 3
  4. You can use it to wrap the bottom part where the bowl has the threads to screw in. Just be sure its not all the way around the upper portion of the bowl where the flame may come in contact with it. As long as the flame doesn't touch the tape you should be okay.

5. LoL, would +rep you but I'm all out...I'll getcha!

:D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Darn kids today and their home made dope pipes.

Back in my day we would buy a pipe, instead of risking lighting ourselves on fire.

7. Thus once again the law harms more then it helps. Because law, law never changes.

8. Dam man what you thinkin !"!

9. the lengths we go through to get high, we could be aplying the same thing towards feeding zombies

10. Yes. Smoking electrical tape is found to kill you sixty-three percent of the time, all the time.

^ This statistic is 13% accurate with a 5% margin of error.

11. I can vouch for this.

12. I can second this.

13. gravity bongs man, melt a cap with a hole in it and fit a lugnut to it, works perfect and you can use it for alot of different home made shit, the only home made thing ill smoke is a g bong because they deliver bomb ass hits.

14. thats ones for meh ive lit my self on firebefore trying to take a hitt yes i was baked

15. So whats the verdict? No? If not any suggestions for replacements?

16. OMG YOU'RE GONNA DIE!! :eek:

17. already did it 3 times, and it seemed to work just fine. Isnt electric tape designed to be able to withstand heat up to a certain point? As long as i dont directly flame it i imagine it should be good.

18. Alright then. If i die its on your heads fellas :eek:

Happy Toking

19. I died from this 3 years ago.

20. Co-signed and Notorized