Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could this be from smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GT2RS, Aug 11, 2010.

1. So last night I was in the mood to get ripped. I smoked 3 bowls of dank out of my small bong (I usually only smoke like half a bowl or a bowl). I did a few random things then went to bed and felt fine. I woke up a couple hours later and got out of bed to get some water and literally had the worst cold chills I can remember having. It was so bad my hands felt like they were going numb and the only way I could keep from shaking was to wrap up in the warmest blanket I had. My body started aching and I felt horrible (like having the flu). This morning I woke up and was still noticeably high and felt like shit. I had a temperature of 101. Then I drank a bunch of water and was able to sweat a little and feel fine now and my temp is gone. I know smoking probably has nothing to do with it but I read that THC makes your blood pressure go up and some other things so I was curious if my body freaked out from consuming a lot more THC than usual. :confused:

2. That's definitely interesting, I haven't heard anything like that before. Possibly the bud had some kind of germs in it and they got you sick when you smoked it. Or maybe you just caught a bug from somewhere else earlier and it only hit you when you were sleeping, maybe getting high even made it easier for the infection to spread or something. This is all just guesswork though.

3. It sounds like you psyched yourself out dude. You noticed one little thing that you thought was wrong, and you tricked yourself into thinking you were hella sick or w/e. Kinda like a panic attack. Next time it happens, just tell yourself your Okay and you'll feel better.

4. maybe you were just cold cuz everyones body temp decreases as they sleep

5. Well I haven't smoked today and I'm starting to feel like shit again and my fever is coming back so I guess I'm just sick. Now the question is...do I continue to toke or should I give it a break 'till I feel better?

6. I'd give ti a break until you feel better, it's a good excuse for a nice t-break!

7. agreed :) thats what im doing

8. possibly sun stroke i had it and i was extremly cold and it wasn't even cold in the house :O

9. dude this shit happened to me. I kept my weed in the same bag as my bubbler(embarrasing but along time ago lol) and it must have grown mold on it or something. It smelled like piss though and I don't know why I smoked it. Should go away soon but I think what you have is called, "Farmers Lung" from inhaling mold. Hope thAt helps.

10. It was a panic attack judging from your description. One time my panic attacks were so severe I would have convulsions. If your tolerance is really low just don't smoke too much or take more time in between bowls so your mind and body can adjust to the fluctuations.

11. yeah bro relax smoke da herb to be relaxedd

happy toking