Could this be from a high pH?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Megadethcloud, Jul 25, 2019.

1. All input appreciated. High pH (7.0/7.1) is all I can think as all other factors seem to be on point.
    Temp-77°avg
    Ppms- last feed runoff 150ppm
    Humidity-40%
    Good air exchange in tent

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]
    Sorry buddy thats not 150ppm .....lol flush or avoid feeds for 10 days

good luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Maybe it's time for a new tds meter,lol. I really hope that's the issue. I'll take you at your word though. Do you think that there's any possibility that it's something else.....just being paranoid.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'd go at least 5-7 days with no nutes

then make up my mind

cheers/

5. Gotcha,will do. Thanks

6. Are the leaves getting wet at all? I've heard that water droplets on the leaves can kinda have a magnifying glass effect where they concentrate the light and burn the leaves. The pattern of the burn in that last picture reminded me of that.

P

7. No not at all. I think my tds meter is done. My runoff was testing low so I hit em good.

8. Dang that's crazy, I've always mixed nutes by ml/Litre, never tried mixing based on PPM...what kind of nutes you using?

P

9. Humboldt countys own for the most part. Snowstorm and crystal burst. Growing a couple new strains also so still figuring out what they can handle. My Lost Coast Hashplant is a beast,it can take just about anything. This GSC seems a bit timid.