Could this be Botrytis?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Groprobiotics, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Looking for help to identify this. Only about 2 weeks into flower and dropped. Leaves colors range from new leaf yellow older leafs brown and light green to yellow. The flowers had no sign of bud rot. The stem is another story. Any thoughts on the pictures?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like stem rot. Are you drip irrigating your plants?

hope you figure it out

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like stem rot, if the stems rotted I defiantly start checking buds,2 weeks is really early for s stem that large to rot. Take picture of the whole plant.

4. Fulsarium for sure. Lost a plant to that 2 years ago. The purple, grey nastiness on main stems leading to branch nodes are a give away. I have one plant in my garden, in the back corner that doesn't get good light or drainage that I believe has it right now. Usually it starts at bottom nodes and works its way up from my experience. You have to catch it early and remove infected areas immediately if you want a small possibly to make it to harvest. But you won't get rid of it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Great feedback. Thank you for confirming my other suspicion. I am new to using forums and appreciate the patience.

6. Just for further clarification, I took this photo today of my plant I am 99% sure is infected with fusarium. These are the early signs. Also this stuff can lay dormant for years in soil so it's not even something you necessarily did. image.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Will you end up having to cut the entire branch?

8. I've had to cut a few off already. All lower. They just wilt one day in less than 24 hours. Hold on a sec...I got pics of my old plant that this happened to. I think it would be good for grasscity since this doesn't come up very often.

9. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Damn , sorry about the ladies. Haven't had to deal with it yet, just seen it happen in other gardens, keeping my fingers crossed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. both plants were small luckily and it was a good learning experience.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Went out this evening for a check up. We cant win. I need a damn doctoriate for this. The leaves curled in and a white gooey substance. This one was about 5ft from the one we pulled.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Groprobiotics. Russet mites. Sorry to be the one to tell you.

Get a scope, 60x. Welcome to the war on bugs. You just met your most formidable enemy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah it's a constant battle man. Not sure about the white? Mold? Leaves curling could be from heat, looks like white on them? Maybe mold or PM?

Russets have affected a bunch of people up north this year. you wouldn't be able to see them with a 60x, way too small. I'd say 100x plus, I've tried with the 60x and unless it's a steady USB attachment it's way too hard to keep it steady to find those fuckers. IMO

15. Agree Allofthemtaken, 100x is mucho better.

16. Up north here, they spray russets on road side weeds. It works well for Star Thistle...... Look it up, then look around your gardens....... Star Thistle everywhere.........

• Like Like x 1