Could this be a Phosphorous Deficiency?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lsdsjflsf, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Hey guys, the last feeding of nutes was about 8 days ago (EarthJuice Bloom, Kelp,Molasses--Medium mixture fed)

This happened to leaves of one of my indoor plants within a span of about 3 days. Is this a P deficiency?..I have 2 others along side of the plant being given the exact same schedule and they don't look like this (all different strains)
    IMG_20170731_104413.jpg

2. Looks like a combined phosphorus and nitrogen def. Did this all start at the bottom of the plant. Can we get a few full pictures of the plant? What's your pH feeding and your pH on runoff?

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Growing in soil with PH going in at 6.2-6.7..Haven't checked runoff in awhile..Didn't start at the bottom, just seemed kinda random throughout the plant..moreso in the middle I guess

IMG_20170731_113915.jpg

4. Pictures of my other 2 beside it on the same schedule...all autoflowers

IMG_20170731_114734.jpg IMG_20170731_114741.jpg

5. I'm growing all organic though so flushing prob wouldn't really help any. But I will check the PH next watering. Appreciate the info

6. You can flush organics. If you pH of your soil hits above 7 or below 6, you will have nutrient lockouts. You can't control it without a flush every now and then it the pH gets out of wack.[​IMG][​IMG]

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Oh Ok good to know. I never thought it mattered flushing organics..appreciated again
    Oh ok. I never knew it really mattered flushing it when growing organically..appreciate it again..