Could this be a broad mite problem?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by glitterbuds, Nov 24, 2016.

1. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what is wrong with my plants! I have a White Widow and a Raspberry Cough that are 7 weeks into veg. I'm growing in Fox Farm soil and giving them Grow Big and calcium. They are under cfl lights. I haven't noticed and bugs on them or webby stuff. It started about 4 weeks ago. The leaves are curling to the side and there are light green patches on half the leaf! I noticed the one plant doing it and now the second one seems to be doing it! I treated it with Captain Jack's Dead bug two days ago. Thanks for any help!! IMG_3862.JPG IMG_3805.JPG IMG_3802.JPG

2. I've got same thing going on. Articles I'm reading point to bugs and/ or bugs that carry the tobacco mosaic virus. This is not a diagnosis. With the experience on this site I wouldn't be so bold. It's just what I've read so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Have people decided if that tobacco mosaic virus is in cannibis plant yet? I keep finding conflicting things about it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't think the articles I read were an assumption, but then again, it is the internet.

5. Everything turned out fine!! My grow shop guy thought it was probably just the genetics of the plant! I just harvested yesterday!
    [​IMG][​IMG]