Could there have been a seed mix up?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blitz9256, Nov 20, 2012.

1. #1 blitz9256, Nov 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2012
    I have 4 Northern Lights Blue Auto's going and I'm wondering if they are actually the same plants. This is my first grow, I ordered through Attitude and have been using Fox Farms soil and nutes, and haven't really made any mistakes. They are under 430w of T5 now w/ 136w CFL side lighting. At first most of it was 6500k but being that they are autos, I have been changing them to 2700k since week 2 (I'm in week 5) and they have been mostly 2700k for the last week and a half, with just a few 6500k. The closet and ventilation is pretty well designed, with constant ventilation and zero light leaks. Humidity stays a bit low at 40-50% but many say that is not a problem, and temperature stays between 68-81, and doesn't fluctuate rapidly. Anyway, I have one plant that is a bit darker then the others, it grew (in height) quicker then the rest and has now slowed down it's growth. It's already done a lot of flowering and has buds ALL OVER. It looks bad ass. The other 3 are lighter in color and started growing slower, but are now taller then the other plant (slightly). They have some small flowering that seems to be growing slow compared to the other plant. The one mistake I made was over watering and adding nutes a bit to early, I only did it once and corrected it immediately, but this plant had nearly zero yellowing and spotting compared to the rest that had a few spots on 2 or 3 leaves. Do you think one of the plant is just growing great, or are the other 3 not growing well, or did I get one different seed?