Could the Santa Claus Movement get started on the slopes this winter? any ideas how?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandaclaus, Dec 27, 2011.

1. an idea I had was to try to start the Santa movement this winter on the slopes, then move to the beaches the following this summer... I believe momentum could be built, and would set up for a very successful December 2012.

i consider myself an Xtreme Santa, and would like to think other x treme athletes might be interested...or maybe not any athlelets, but some companies looking to gain some publicity this winter...maybe even a ski mountain? I just tried sending an email yesterday to teh company Snow Grafix...will start sending more out soon.

if you like this idea, and want to get involved, start throwing out some ideas...though I don't ski, I would like to think wherever we get this started, publicity could follow. winter beards are common, and we might be able to convince some guys to dye their beards white for charity...

from the slopes to teh surf...this is how the santa movement should be started.

2. Well, I'm glad to see that you are thinking ahead to Christmas 2012! :)

I thought you trimmed your beard off?

Are you going to start skiing? A skiing santa: sounds like fun!

3. Bumping the SCM

4. Which beaches are you planning to hit up this summer, Sanda?

5. I don't really think its up to me...I had some breweries show some interest in having a Summer Santacon that would benefit the local charities, and I am sure the beach would play a huge part...Currently, I owe $140 to the town of Suffolk County on Long island due to a traffic accident...I am hoping to make a plea deal this coming May, and ask to be set up in the Hamptons...

but I don't really "advertise" my idea, accept maybe on GC or specific industries I am trying pass this idea along to...

6. Ill burn down the SCM movement no mercy

7. What the fuck is the santa claus movement?

8. well, it hasn't started yet, but its goal is to turn the image of Santa into a tool for charity...Santa belongs to the people, and it should be used to best fit the needs of society.

Based on my experiences, I just happen to be one hell of a Santa that created a theory called Santa Economics. However, due to circumstances, I found GC, and decided to post the concept on here...