Could the Next President put this all in reverse?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by klbuds4u, Jan 27, 2014.

1. People are going to bitch about the next president, and the one after that, and the one after that. For the rest of fucking forever. 

Because that's what people do. Bitch, and fucking complain. And bitch and complain. 

"Hey we're all done complaining! What should we do now?"

BITCH! 

-everyone then proceeds to start bitching.- 

I have noticed no difference between any fucking president ever. They all suck. Fuck presidents. They should make me king of the world, and when people bitch, I'll have them fed to hungry lions, tigers, and bears and shit. 

• Like Like x 1
  2. nah they could up the raids though but then they would piss a lot of people off includeing governors and congressmen that will be getting kick backs from it now

3. People just have to learn to get off the two party teeter-totter. Back and forth, back and forth. Wag people about by their tails. Keep them dumb and distracted. The idea you still have some choice is much better for the digestion, anyway. Even if not rooted in the truth.

• Like Like x 1

America has always been more a republic than a democracy. 

5. I agree haha. That would be the last thing on their agenda.

6. Alcohol is a multi billion dollar industry backed by billion dollar corporations that buy  politicians themselves to protect their industry, alcohol is not going anywhere, like cigarettes or anything else with funding of that magnitude.

7. Personally I feel the country (as a whole) have moved past this nonsense. Yes there are pockets of insanity left in this country Bible Belt states will always fight for their personal belief however insane they may be. In general voters are beginning to understand the negative consequences of locking up non violent people who broke archaic laws and are now leaning towards correcting the mistakes of their forefathers.

8. Rand Paul is hostile toward marijuana legalization.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well said.

10. Yea I did a little reading on him. Seems like a 50/50 situation. He doesn't want to legalize it but he doesn't want people in jail for it. So basically decriminalize?

11. the next president will do exactly has their corporate super pac'd sponsors tell em to do .

we no longer have politicians, but mouth pieces for special interests.

• Like Like x 4
  12. ......Hillary was speaking to Mexican news about drugs and let it slip that the U.S. can't stop the black market dealing by legalizing drugs because “there is just too much money in it.“  Clinton then went on to show the world why she is not an economist and would have made a horrible choice as president – which isn't saying much, given the horrible choices offered overall in the 2008 elections......

• Like Like x 1
  13. Black market dealing will never stop because 1) People will always want drugs and 2) There are restrictions on who can buy and if the trend is only for people who are 21 or have medical cards all the kids and teenagers are going to buy from gangs. But we can take some of the money and incentive away for people to sell on the black market.

14. Seems that the 2 parties have changed significantly over the past 30 years...

It's now Authoritarian vs. Libertarian. Since Democrats vs. Republicans has been obliterated, no real difference between parties...

• Like Like x 1
  15. there is a black market for under age beer?

shit, and here I was thinking my friends big brother was just a nice guy.

how many " you can keep a few" does it take to become a cartel ? exactly? :poke: ;) :p

the cartels will just move other illegal drugs( just those are not as profitable as Cartels canna. estimated @ 70 Bil per year income). or if the TP'rs get their way in the US Senate ..slaves for the 1%.

ORRR.....

this is the most likely, the cartels lose a vast majority of their power, and reduce down to current Organized Crime per capita levels seen in the US and other countries.

but none of this really matters...... as its OTD in this thread.  :lol: :wave:

16. He is a typical two faced pander to both sides type. He has no respect for smokers therefore I have none for him

17. Legalize pot and make alcohol illegal. Sounds fair to me. Never heard of pot killing anyone... Cant say the same for alcohol. Alcohol is as bad as crack when addiction comes into play. I've seen it for myself. An addict on pot might not do much harm and the most they'll do is make songs about it, right wiz and snoop? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum