Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Could the bud be premature?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brian The Blunt, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Hey blades, My friend who's never smoked before got some weed from some dude for free for Christmas. He wanted me to see if it was really weed, so he gave me .7 of this stuff. The seeds are very small, smells very earthy/minty, has trichomes on it, it has stems, but NO BUD. It's like the leaf trimmings. I smoked some, and it was almost like catnip. Idk what this is.

What do you think? should I just try to smoke it to find out?:confused:

2. It could be just that, the leaf trimmings. I save my leaf trimmings for when I make hash. They aren't really pleasurable to smoke.

3. No one here can responsibly say what it is really, we dont even have any pictures of it.

Why would someone sell trimmings? I would save it for hash/edibles.