could someone recommend me a small grow tent?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by doom3crazy, Oct 6, 2010.

1. oh ok word. Ya i mean I dont plan on using any buckets prob. Just gonna use some 2 gallon pots for flowering for my first couple grows just to get the hang of things.

2. On my first couple of grows too... Had weird space requirements and wanted to get two plants going. Not necessarily at the same time, but wanted the flexibility to either grow perpetual, or do two plants at once. That being the case, I got a great deal on some of those DR40 cabinets and set two of them up. Each one with a 150 Watt hps, and LST on the plants (hempy buckets).

I've been following people's work with the DR40, and it's not uncommon to yield 2oz dry with SCROG or LST. What I heard for my first grow was to try LST or SCROG before trying to top or FIM. I'm about a month apart on my first two grows... The first one is an LA Confidential clone I LST'ed and the new one is a White Widow clone that I'm going to do the same with. After really starting to understand what the point, and how LST works and causes the plant to respond, I was able to better plan this second baby.

Anyway... I plan on topping the WW once. I already plan on tying her down sidways, and so I'm going to actually top one of the lower nodes that will be exposed after the bend. From there I'm going to guide those two tops in opposite directions. So I'm really only using a single "cut" into the plant, which will allow me to grow tops that fill the surface area of the bucket.

Here's a link to my WW grow...

http://forum.grasscity.com/micro-grows/679931-dr40-micro-grow-hempy-bucket-first-grow.html

3. im gonna go with the dr80 I think