Could Someone Please Take A Look At My Plants?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bubba8, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Make sure your run off is at 6.5 ph and then feed at half the suggested concentration. You're other plants may soon express the same deficiency signs if lacking access to the proper macro, micro and secondary nutrients.

2. Hi. I've done the above ph is at 6.5 I've also heard that using chemical ph adjuster can kill macro nutrients of so this time I have used lemon juice to adjust it down. And yes your quite rite my other widows have started with brown patches so im gonna act on them now the same way. Im gonna get some bud but no where near what I would like!

s next grow im going back to coco never had so many problems as soil. What do you think of coco? What do you grow in and what sorta set up do you use?

Soz for picking your brains so much youve been a great help thanks....

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If you're having a mag deficiency, flushing with RO water without adding a cal-mag supplement will just make it worse. If it was me, I'd forget about the changing the water and PH and try a nice cal-mag supplement to see if that works before you go messing with everything else. When you change 3 things at once about your grow, you never know which thing helped, and which might have made it worse. Always tweak one aspect of your grow at a time so you can get a feel for whats really going on.

4. Hi thanks for commenting I have some cal mag from when I used to use coco with ro water maybe I could try it on one of my plants im all organic at the mo my cal mag isnt can I mix inorganic and organic together? Im no pro but symptons tend to point more towards an manganese def I think. Im defo going back to coco next time I dont know why I thought soil would be less stress!

5. Hi thanks for commenting I have some cal mag from when I used to use coco with ro water maybe I could try it on one of my plants im all organic at the mo my cal mag isnt can I mix inorganic and organic together? Im no pro but symptons tend to point more towards an manganese def I think. Im defo going back to coco next time I dont know why I thought soil would be less stress!

6. Ohhhhh! Well now we're speaking my language! I'm all about organics. Kelp is like organic cal-mag, and molasses is great too. I would get some kelp and earth worm castings and mix about 5 cups castings with 1 cup kelp and just wet it enough to make it like a mud. Smear that on top of your soil like a top dressing, and water it in with a tablespoon of molasses per gallon of water. That will cure cal-mag problems on even the toughest strains.

7. Honestly, I have never heard that about ph chemicals.

Coco is great. It lets you control the root zone much better than soil imo. I grow in a DWC, a one plant garden. One pound plus per plant. I started in soil, went to soilless now I am in a DWC and loving it!